Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 random things about me.

I have received this several times on FB and figured that since I took the time to do it there I would go ahead and copy onto here as well. Here are 25 random things about me:

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “NOTES” under tabs on your "PROFILE" page (you may have to add the tab by clicking on the + sign), click on "Write a Note" and paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. What I really want to be when I grow up is a stay at home mom.

2. I have an Associates Degree in Culinary Arts but have been to 3 different colleges. U of Minn, Century Community College (beauty school dropout) and Le Cordon Bleu @ Brown.

3. Sometimes I miss Minnesota...but only because of the people...definitely not the winter.

4. Sometimes when my husband isn't home I watch the cheesy tween movies on ABC family.

5. My favorite food is pickles and my mouth waters when I even talk/think about them.

6. I wish that I was more artistic.

7. I will always procrastinate when I can.

8. I really wish that I could get a nice golden tan at least once.

9. I only buy high thread count sheets...anything else feels like sandpaper.

10. I am very close to my extended family (aunts, uncles and cousins).

11. I am afraid of the dentist and spiders.

12. Sometimes when I get a bad headache or switch words around I worry that I have a brain tumor.

13. I have to be careful not to watch too many infomercials as I always want to buy what their selling.

14. I am addicted to Diet Coke.

15. I let my dog kiss me on the mouth.

16. I hate washing dishes at home but kind of like to do it at work...this may have something to do with the fact that I don't have a dishwasher at home...yet.

17. My husband makes me a better person.

18. I feel like my only real friends in New Orleans are my husband and my dog.

19. I fart...a lot.

20. I want a baby but know its not the right time.

21. I don't talk to my dad...sometimes its okay and sometimes its not.

22. My husband always beats me...at 500 Rummy.

23. I want to be 4 inches taller...I am under 5'1".

24. I will probably end up shaving my head some day.

25. I am very indecisive.


All done. Kind of cleansing actually.

1 comment:

  1. This is good. You should also post pictures as they make progress in your house! Can't wait to see it when it's done! :)

    ReplyDelete