Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to “NOTES” under tabs on your "PROFILE" page (you may have to add the tab by clicking on the + sign), click on "Write a Note" and paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
1. What I really want to be when I grow up is a stay at home mom.
2. I have an Associates Degree in Culinary Arts but have been to 3 different colleges. U of Minn, Century Community College (beauty school dropout) and Le Cordon Bleu @ Brown.
3. Sometimes I miss Minnesota...but only because of the people...definitely not the winter.
4. Sometimes when my husband isn't home I watch the cheesy tween movies on ABC family.
5. My favorite food is pickles and my mouth waters when I even talk/think about them.
6. I wish that I was more artistic.
7. I will always procrastinate when I can.
8. I really wish that I could get a nice golden tan at least once.
9. I only buy high thread count sheets...anything else feels like sandpaper.
10. I am very close to my extended family (aunts, uncles and cousins).
11. I am afraid of the dentist and spiders.
12. Sometimes when I get a bad headache or switch words around I worry that I have a brain tumor.
13. I have to be careful not to watch too many infomercials as I always want to buy what their selling.
14. I am addicted to Diet Coke.
15. I let my dog kiss me on the mouth.
16. I hate washing dishes at home but kind of like to do it at work...this may have something to do with the fact that I don't have a dishwasher at home...yet.
17. My husband makes me a better person.
18. I feel like my only real friends in New Orleans are my husband and my dog.
19. I fart...a lot.
20. I want a baby but know its not the right time.
21. I don't talk to my dad...sometimes its okay and sometimes its not.
22. My husband always beats me...at 500 Rummy.
23. I want to be 4 inches taller...I am under 5'1".
24. I will probably end up shaving my head some day.
25. I am very indecisive.
All done. Kind of cleansing actually.